Tuesday, May 15, 2012

10 days to go!

I'm down 13 pounds since I set my surgery date.  A co-worker measured me and I'm actually 5'5.5", so my current BMI is 47.8.  I am so ready to be done with this mushy food stage.  Today I've had a sugar free pudding, 2 Gogo Squeez applesauces, and the broth from chicken noodle soup.  I'm on my 2nd bottle of water.  I love the Mio drops, tastes like koolaid because I am so not a water drinker.  I got my certified birth certificate this morning, a travel toothbrush yesterday, and I'm ready to go!  I am so bitchy this week it's ridiculous.  I'm a stress eater, I get stressed, I pig out, I'm all good, repeat.  My daughter broke her foot at school Thursday, after 3 doctor visits and 2 pharmacies I had fried chicken on the brain.  I ate (drank?) a protein shake.  I haven't started exercising yet, but I am starting this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment