Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Beach bound

I went to the beach from Friday to Monday.  I had 2 small slices total of Ultimate California pizza with wheat crust, pesto, chicken, artichokes, spinach, sun dried tomatoes, and feta cheese (it's tradition, yum), 2 small servings of frozen non-fat or fat free yogurt with fresh berries, coconut, and nuts, one Bahama Mama, and one Lifesaver mixed drink as my cheats over the course of 4 days.  We stayed at an oceanfront resort with 17 pools, hot tubs, and lazy rivers so I did A LOT of swimming and walking on the beach.  I lost 2.8 pounds on vacation! Total weight loss- 64.2 lbs.  10 week post op loss 39.2lbs~average 3.92 lbs per week.

 size 22 cover up, swimsuit is a 22/24 top with a 3X bottom that is getting HUGE
 Face close up. 
This is a 3X top that literally is falling off me.  I like this shirt and tried to make it look like an off the shoulder deal.  Going to the can't wear pile.  See my tummy is getting much smaller :).

No comments:

Post a Comment